Join us at Soiree, our first ever event in Montreal, Canada
Welcome to the official page for Libertine Events “Soiree Montreal 2023”, a full swingers hotel takeover in Montreal, Canada!
This event is part of our ‘city based’ series, where we will be taking over a luxury boutique hotel in old Montreal for 2 nights and 3 days of lifestyle fun. With limited tickets available and only 30 rooms on site, we’re keeping it intimate to make this event a new style of takeover with our signature curation and a little extra spice.
We have 3 beautiful suites left at our Host Hotel, you can join us all weekend by purchasing an event pass.
For the first time ever, Libertine Events is offering local event passes for the duration of the weekend, including access to all parties and events. Read on to find out more about what you can expect, who is hosting and how YOU can be a part of this unforgettable experience in Montreal, Canada!
- Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Dates: Friday December 8th, 2023 – Sunday December 10th, 2023
What to expect?
3 Local ”sexperts” from the Montreal and Ottawa community will be joining us, as well as a beginners burlesque dance lesson (keeping things French), health talks, hosted talks and interactive sessions all included in your ticket price.
At Libertine Events, we take pride in creating a safe, private and comfortable environment for our attendees. We will have 24 hour security on hand to handle any situation quickly and effectively. All our staff, contractors and vendors are required to sign a non-disclose agreement (NDA) to ensure your privacy.
While we love our seminars, we also know that you value time to make connections with other attendees. We’ve beefed up our schedule to allow for more mingle sessions, speed dating, games and other fun ways for you to interact and get cozy with other attendees.
Better Payment Plan Options
We overhauled our payment plan and are giving you the option to pay the full ticket price up front or to opt in to make 5 equal payments of 20%, this way you can secure your room and ticket early.
4.5 Star Accommodation
We have secured an entire apartment boutique hotel right in Old Montreal. Our hotel is intimate, luxurious and deliveres a certain “je ne sais quoi” inspired by French cuisine to match.
Soiree 2023 will come to a close with a finale party you won’t ever forget! Inspired by the French word Soiree, local performers will bring the roof down at the luxurious Le Club L. We’ve secured a private zone just for our attendees. Dress to impress is all you need to do, everything else you need to be a high roller for the evening is included: tickets, membership, even a party bus to get you there and back again. Join our crew and roll up in style!
Who will be at Soiree 2023?
Along with our lineup of local sexperts, educators and performers, we are excited for you to enjoy the high energy of Mickey and Mallory from the Casual Swinger Podcast as well as Kate and Liam from The Monogamish Marriage Podcast and Cate and Darrell from Wanderlust Swingers Podcast and joining us for the first time the team at Lux Velvet (an Ottawa based event company)
Reserve Your Spot to Party
If our last events are any indication of how quickly this will sell out, you will want to reserve your spot to party quickly! Here’s what each ticket includes:
- Entry to Soiree Montreal 2023 for 2 people for 2 nights / 3 days.
- Entry & Membership to our finale night at Le Club L
- Party bus transportation to and from Le Club L
- 2 Hours of Canapes and Champagne at our welcome party
- Burlesque Beginner Lesson with feather boa + gloves supplied, hosted by Arabesque Burlesque
- Full hotel buyout with exclusive hotel use (no public permitted on site), guaranteed rooms, conference spaces, restaurants and bars on site
- Day and evening parties
- Access to all seminars, classes and entertainment
- On-site entertainment, DJ’s and theme parties
- F&B specials including breakfast, lunch and dinner options and happy hours
- Secure and safe event with 24hour security personnel at all entry points of the hotel
- Welcome Bag with fabulous goodies from Libertine, hosts and sponsors
- Access to our exclusive event chat so you can build your community before the event
A look at our schedule
Although our schedule isn’t finalized yet, here’s what you can expect at a Libertine event!
Swingers Hotel Takeover Montreal, we're coming for you Canada
What makes Soiree 2023 different from our other events?
Set in Old Montreal and bringing that French inspired flair to our event. We are hosting a Soiree in a boutique hotel that embodies Libertine Events’ spirit of inclusivity, sexuality and style. With only 30 rooms on site, Soiree 2023 is going to be a more…intimate affair. A change of pace from the pool-side parties that Podcast-A-Palooza is known for, while maintaining our signature curation.
If you’ve never been to a lifestyle resort or swinger hotel takeover and are worried about being overwhelmed or if big, lavish parties just aren’t your preferred way to meet and engage with sexy friends, this is the event for you!
About Our Prices
Swinger events can be pricey. We know; we go to them, too. It wasn’t until we started hosting them that we realized why. Libertine Events bases its pricing on a few critical things that we believe we do differently.
· Our property is an exclusive contract, no members of the public or non-attendees are permitted on site.
· Our hotels are always high quality, boutique hotels, we do not operate at chain or low-star venues.
· We guarantee the minimum food and beverage spend based on the requirements of the hotel.
· We pay our staff a living wage, above the market standard and we do not make use of volunteers.
· We hire external, licensed security personnel to ensure your safety and the safety of our event. With security guards at all entrances of the property along with a roaming guard 24 hours a day, we deter any non-attendees from entering the property to prevent any breaches of privacy and will handle any issues that might arise on the premises.
· We purchase event insurance to cover any accidents or injuries that may occur (ie. any slips, trips or falls). We also recommend all attendees purchase their own travel insurance in case of a travel disruption or lost luggage.
· We curate the event, all entertainment, performances, themes and decor to our standard of excellence.
· We pay taxes, hire book keepers, accountants and have a legal team on standby, all of which can be employed to protect our attendees situationally.
· We cover the costs of all facilities on the property including lounge areas, as well as the banking and transactions fees. Nothing is a la carte, and there are no hidden extra costs that will pop up on site.
· We support the community around our venue location by hiring local contractors. Lifestyle events like ours are often lumped in with sex work and adult entertainment, which makes finding locations for events difficult and expensive. We want to make sure events hosted by Libertine Events leave the location in a better place than we found it so that we can start disrupting the negative reputation around the lifestyle.
· We support the hosts and sponsors that support us patronizing their services and buying their products to then use those as giveaways, gifts, and promotional items throughout the year.
If you had any further questions about our pricing structure, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com
The countdown is on....until we take over Montreal
Looking for a Swingers Hotel Takeover in Canada? This is the first of many, join us for a Canadian Swingers Event like no other, boutique swingers hotel takeover in the heart of downtown Montreal.